Lender Area Registration
If you believe you qualify as a CIP under the Credit Reporting Act 2013, and have not been provided with your CIP provider code and registration number please let us know by filling out an information request here.
When you have received correspondence from the Central Bank of Ireland , which includes information on your obligations, your Credit Information Provider Code and an 8 digit Registration Number, please follow the steps below to complete your registration:
- Enter all the required information (It is recommended that a business email address is used for registration).
- Create your password and don’t forget the Captcha. Click submit.
- You will then be presented with the registration form.
- This will bring you to Lender Area general information page. Click the Register Here button located on the left side of the screen.
- In order to commence registration and access further information in the Lender Area, click on the registration button located on the top right of the screen.
- You will receive an email to the address provided acknowledging your request for access.
- Following approval, you will receive another email confirming your registration is complete.
- Return to the website again and click on the log in button on the top right.
- Enter the email address and password you provided on the registration form.
- You should now be able to access all the information on the Lender Area of the website.
Your Username is the email address you provided on the registration form.
Please follow this link or choose "forgot password" from the log in section to reset your password.
If you are experiencing difficulty registering for the Lender area please submit an information request here.
Email Address Already Exists: If this message is displayed during registration it means someone has already registered for the Lender Area using your email address. If this is not the case please submit an information request here.
Member Status is pending: If this message is displayed during registration it means we are still processing your request to register for the Lender Area.
Please enter valid registration codes: If this message is displayed during registration it means, you have entered either your provider code or registration number incorrectly. Please check your correspondence to verify the registration number and provider code you entered agree. Ensure you have provided each in the correct field. If you have entered both the provider code and registration number in the correct fields and they are correct per the correspondence you received from the Central Bank, please submit an information request here.
If you have received an email from the Central Credit Register advising that your registration to the Lender Area has been approved, but are unable to Log In there are a few things you can try:
- First please check that you are using the latest version of your internet browser.
- Secondly you can try to Log In using a different Internet Browser.
- Finally if you still cannot log in please click here and send an Info Request describing the issue you are experiencing.
No items found.